These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the website shreepranadhara.com provided by Shree Pranadhara Private Limited (further may referred as “the company”, “we”, “our” or “us”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
- Eligibility and User Agreement
1.1 Age Requirement: You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
1.2 User Agreement: By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms, as well as any additional guidelines or rules provided by the Company. Failure to comply with these Terms may result in the termination of your access to the Website.
- User Registration and Account
2.1 Account Creation: In order to use certain features of the Website, you may be required to register and create a user account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information if necessary.
2.2 Account Security: You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials, including your username and password. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
2.3 Account Termination: The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time and for any reason, without prior notice or liability.
- User Conduct
3.1 Acceptable Use: You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms. You shall not engage in any conduct that violates any applicable laws or regulations or infringes upon the rights of others.
3.2 Prohibited Activities: The following activities are expressly prohibited on the Website:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Harassment, stalking, or threatening other users;
- Impersonating another person or entity;
- Uploading or transmitting viruses, malware, or any other malicious code;
- Engaging in any fraudulent or deceptive activities;
- Promoting or soliciting illegal activities;
- Collecting or disclosing personal information of other users without their consent.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Shree Pranadhara Pvt. Ltd. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Content and Intellectual Property
4.1 User-generated Content: You may be able to upload or submit content to the Website, including personal information, messages, photos, or other materials ("User Content"). You retain ownership of your User Content but grant the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, display, and distribute your User Content for the purposes of providing and promoting the Website.
4.2 Intellectual Property: The Website and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, software, and trademarks, are the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, or distribute any content from the Website without the prior written consent of the Company.
5 Indemnification: You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent “the Company” from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
6 Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. International Restrictions: The Company of the Website is based in Delhi (NCR) in India (Bharat). We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of India (Bharat). If you access the Website from outside India (Bharat), you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between You and the Company. You further agree that Your purchase of any of the products or services on the Website is at Your own risk. The Company does not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
10. SALE OF GOODS/SERVICES:
The Company may sell goods or services or allow third parties to sell goods or services on the Website. The Company undertakes to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and services, including product descriptions and images however, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information and You acknowledge and agree that You purchase such products at Your own risk. For goods or services sold by others, the Company assumes no liability for any product and cannot make any warranties about the merchantability, fitness, quality, safety or legality of these products. For any claim You may have against the manufacturer or seller of the product. You agree to pursue that claim directly with the manufacturer or seller and not with the Company. You hereby release the Company from any claims related to goods or services manufactured or sold by third parties, including any and all warranty or product liability claims. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Any orders including orders by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address may be subject to the above. We may restrict the sales of products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction at our sole discretion as we may decide on a case-by-case basis.
The company further reserves an absolute right to refuse any order placed by any person and to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. If the company cancel your order, we will contact the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
The Company take care to accurately display the colours and images of our products but, we cannot guarantee that your computer or phone screen's display of any colour will be accurate. We also do not provide any warranties that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations and standards, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. Descriptions of products or services are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. The company may remove or discontinue any products from its site without prior notice. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. You acknowledge and affirm that you are availing the services from the company at your own risk and the company is not responsible for anything.
11. MODIFICATION & VARIATION
The Company may, from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify these Terms of Service. You agree that the Company has the right to modify these Terms of Service or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to these Terms of Service are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of these Terms of Service unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of these Terms of Service.
11.1 To the extent any part or sub-part of these Terms of Service is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law. You agree that the prior, effective version of these Terms of Service shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
11.2 You agree to routinely monitor these Terms of Service and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of these Terms of Service to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of these Terms of Service. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to these Terms of Service is a manifestation of Your continued assent to these Terms of Service.
11.3 In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of these Terms of Service. You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of You right to review the modified Agreement.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The Company does not warrant that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Delhi, India (Bharat), and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi, India (Bharat) for the resolution of any disputes.