As human beings apart from our physical gross body we also have other subtle bodies. The physical body is a reservoir of Prana life force. Disease is nothing but blockages in the subtle body system of an individual, which manifests in the physical body gradually as ailments. According to Yogic texts there is a direct relation between the physical body and other subtle bodies.
Yoga Vashistha (v.712-720) explains that imbalanced prana leads to physical ailments.
Psychosomatic disorder: Some diseases have their origin in the mind and manifests in the body.
Somatopsychic disorder: Where symptoms are first shown in the gross body, in time gradually it affects the mind.
How does it work?
The subtle bodies and the energy channels are balanced and restored with our healing techniques. This helps heal the physical body of its ailments bestowing good health and peace of mind.
Some to mention are
- Lungs & other respiratory ailments
- Hypertension and all sorts of Blood pressure related problems
- Healing post & during surgery
- Kidney & bladder
- Ailments of the endocrine glands & adrenal glands
- Anaemia & other blood disorders
- Skin & hair related problems
- Eyes, throat & ears
- Gastrointestinal ailments
- Autoimmune diseases
- Reproductive ailments
And other such various ailments………..